Tag, you're it!
|Taken during my recent beach trip! A post is coming soon!|
I've never actually done one of these things before, so I figured I would give it a try! Kylee over from twenty & counting tagged me, so here are eleven random facts about me, followed by answers to the eleven questions she asked. Then I'll tag another set of lovely bloggers with their own set of questions. Ready? Go.
1. I have a love/hate relationship with most inanimate objects.
2. I was born in San Antonio Texas, and I have moved five times.
3. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do when I grow up. I would love to eventually own my own business though. Like a flower shop or something.
4. My girl crushes: Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson. All fabulous.
5. Merry-go-rounds make me puke.
6. A spoonful of peanut butter may or may not be the best snack ever.
7. Whenever I get upset/frustrated/nervous, I will find something to clean.
8. I look forward to the 'car ride' part of trips. For that given time, you're not expected to do anything but sit and think. Or read or sleep. Its awesome.
9. My fingernails are smaller than most seven year olds'.
10. My favorite color changes a lot. Right now I'm digging the whole teal, sea foamy green thing.
11. I like to keep things simple.
1. Favorite feature about yourself. My eyes. They change colors a lot, so I guess thats pretty cool.
2. One thing you want more than anything. I would love if one of my brothers could take a chill pill. Material wise? That would probs be a high tech legit camera or a Louis Vuitton Speedy 35.
3. One thing that scares you about your future. Not being able to be self sufficient.
4. Biggest fobia? I'm claustrophobic, so I guess small spaces? Spiders are pretty scary too with all of their scary legs and stuff.
5. Most exciting thing you've ever done? I wish I could say that I went skydiving this one time and it was totally BA, but I'm not that cool. So I'd have to say that my two week trip to Paris/Germany last summer was pretty dang exciting.
6. Biggest accomplishment? Getting my black belt in Kempo karate. Read about it here!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? Invasion of privacy.
8. If you could be anything in the world when you grow up, what would it be? A photographer for the National Geographic magazine. You get to travel and take pictures- two things I love.
9. Would you rather have no eyebrows or no eyelashes? No eyelashes.
10. Cookies or ice cream? Oohh thats a toughy. I love love love ice cream, but nothing beats a warm chocolate chip cookie.
11. What's one thing you want to do before you die? I want to make a difference! Impact one life, solve world hunger, whatever it may be.
QUESTIONS FOR THE LOVELY BLOGGERS:
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
2. Would you rather stay up late or wake up early?
3. If you had to suddenly leave your house and only take three items with you, what would they be?
4. What was your favorite thing to do as a child?
5. How do you see your life in five years?
6. Where is your favorite place in the world?
7. Would you rather be spontaneous, or do you like to have a plan?
8. Who do you admire the most?
9. What is your all time favorite song that you would never get tired of listening to?
10. Chocolate or vanilla?
11. If you were a superhero, what would your power be?