So I stumbled upon a list of random questions, and since its my day off and I'm not really doing anything, I thought I would take the time to answer a few of them. Sound good?
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...the Bahamas-- they all fall into the middle latitudes of happiness."-Eric Weiner//The Geography of Bliss
2. Do you remember your dreams?
Occasionally, but only the really boring ones. Like I'll wake up knowing that I just had the most awesomest dream ever, but forget it instantly. Meanwhile I will remember ever detail of my uneventful dreams. Psshtt, lame. But of the ones I can remember, they've all been in black and white.
3. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
An 'inspire' canvas, artwork my brothers have drawn for me, picture collages, DIY paint swabs mirror, and this.
4. What was the last thing you bought?
A neon pink knit top from francesca's. outfit post soon.
5. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I'm pretty sure yesterday, on a delicious whole wheat bagel sandwich.
6. Think fast- what do you like right now?
vaseline lip balm, splatter paint, days off from work, nude nail polish, and colorful push-pins.
7. Do you sing in the shower?
I'll occasionally hum, but not loud enough for it to echo. Driving alone in the car though-- different story.
8. How many keys are on your key ring?
I have lots of keys, but no key ring. I obviously like to make things difficult.
9. What is the last thing you downloaded on your computer?
DropBox. BEST thing since sliced bread.
10. Do you like to dance?
Hellayes. I whole heartedly believe that dancing can make anything better.
11. Are you a good cook?
Its a work in progress, folks. This morning I made scrambled eggs, so I guess I'm moving up in the world.
12. Do you believe in love at first sight?
As of now, yes. I don't have a reason not to!
13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Sky diving fo sho. When I'm completely content with life and have nothing left to lose, it will happen.
14. What's under your bed?
My karate bag, a balloon, and a memory box.
15. How many rings before you answer the phone?
....all of them..? I'm completely terribly awful at answering my phone. meehh.
Happy almost Friday!!xx