As much as I hate to admit it, one of my favorite things about the new year is being able to purchase a new calendar and planner. I've tried using the features on my iPhone and computer, but coming from someone who fights with technology on a daily basis, there's just too many buttons and steps to go follow to write "so-and-so's birthday" or "doctor's appointment" on this day at this time. And what I absolutely don't want is becoming so organized on so many different do-dads that it actually takes away from my productiveness. So without fail, I always go back to the comfort of paper and pen. And for the record, calendars just totally add to the look of an office or kitchen space.
1. Botanical Perpetual Calendar $20.00 :: Love the idea of being able to write daily tasks in a vertical format like that.
2. Botanica 12 Month Calendar $32.00 :: This calendar is simply beautiful. click on the link and see for yourself!
3. Calendar Tea Towel $25.00 :: I've never seen anything like this before. How very unique and fun. :)
4. Recipe Wall Calendar $25.00 :: Okay, this one has to be a favorite... how cool would this be in a kitchen?
5. Black and White Desktop Calendar $15.00 :: I've always been a b&w girl. Safe, simple and sophisticated.
p.s. more calendars.